Time & Location
Sep 07, 2022, 6:00 AM – 6:30 AM
About the Event
What is the purpose of morning meditation?
✨Morning meditation is one of the healthiest ways to start your day. The benefits of morning meditation can include a mood boost, improved focus and productivity, and lower levels of stress and anxiety later in the day.
What to expect?
✨ A Guided Yoga Nidra, breathe-work, Closing with affirmations to set the tone for the day!
How to prepare?
✨Set your space!
✨ Meditation can be done lying or sitting!
✨ Use pillows, blankets, or eye coverings!
✨ Smudge your space, cut on the oil diffuser, and light an incense
🧘♀️ Sitting posture
- Make sure your back is against a wall
- Place blankets or blocks under the knees.
- Sit nice & tall.
- Take a breath from the base of the spine all the way to the crown, & let the breathe pull you tall.
- Make sure your back is on a comfortable surface.
- Place a blanket under the hips to relieve pressure in the hips & lower back
- Put something under the head
- Cover yourself in a blanket
- Let the hands, feet fall however they like